Saturday, December 02, 2006

2nd of December

Today, I met up with Jason and J Yao after my usual once-a-fortnight first aid course. Well, while waiting saw Justine so just walked around till the time they arrived. Since my phone is no longer working…well it’s just troublesome when it comes to contacting people..sighz =’( Hehe…Anyway Jason reached the mall around 12 I guess…and then went lookin for J Yao…and had lunch first…yea of course…bon appetite…haha…eatin … that’s what we do all the time… I mean most of the time =P Lunch with Nicholas and Theresa as well. All of us are being just pure blurry and got lost at various points in our conversation. Oh well…hehe… Kutu who has moved along after NS, grown his hair long, but decided get a haircut. Well, later he went to Phillipe Sum’s for a 29 bucks haircut la…haha….expensivenya…haha. After that, we just walked around and yea…got a place to sit down and just talked bout the stuff that I was facing. Yupz….frustrating stuff. We sat there for awhile and just talked bout other random stuff as well… and we went to the cyber café don’t know before or after sharing bout these stuff. Being in the cyber café for that hour, according to them, was lousy. Haha. They were complaining bout the PCs lagging, pixels in the screen and some other stuff la…hehe. Basically, we just walked around doing nothing after that so we decided to go get some snacks. And then we started talking again. Later, when we’re supposed to get public transport home... I sorta “missed” the bus, so we continued chatting. “Coming back to Ipoh is boring.” Haha!! That’s what they said. And J Yao suddenly had this cool backpacking idea, you know. But it’s not really practical here in M’sia and ya, one day gonna probably get to a cooler place and we’ll do that…aww yea! Maybe it’s kinda boring doin nothing in the mall, guess it’s cool that we can at least meet each other and share bout stuff. Not much chances to do something like this nowadays… And there goes a day. By the time I reached home it’s 4.15, I just turned on the pc for awhile and later went to get a nap. A call from mom in KL woke me up…and yea now I’m doin this…hehe. And I’m cooking rice for the first time! I mean plain rice only…Well I seriously don’t know what’s it gonna look and taste like… And I think I've lost the bracelet she gave me a couple months ago...so sad... :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home